Pivot points refer to a technical analysis method that provides more apparent price levels as the turning point, resistances, and supports over different periods. The pivot points are based on the price action of the previous trading day.
You can use this indicator for any currency pairs. It’s very professional strategy and it has higher accuracy if you know how to use it. It is built with mql4 language.
- It will change Pivot types according to your Timeframe.
- It has good accuracy to find out signals.
- You can trade with pivot retracement or breakout
- If you switch timeframe H1 to H4, It will change the S/R levels to Weekly S/R levels.
- You can use it to determine support resistance
- You can use it for entry and exit trade.
- It has Daily Pivot with 3 Daily Support Resistance Level.
- It has Weekly Pivot with 3 Weekly Support Resistance Level.
- It has Monthly Pivot with 3 Monthly Support Resistance Level.
You can use this indicator for manual trading in longterm or intraday basis. if you want to use this in your EA, then use some global variable on the indicator and get pivots value from your EA. Also you can get pivots data through array buffer on your EA.